OPTION A FALLES.SOM TOUR
– To start the tour, we will round and explain the highlights monuments and sites of the Fallas festival and its significance such as the Serranos Towers, Near Central Market and Lonja and the Plaza de la Virgen (Virgen Square) in the historic center.
– Appetizer tasting in the old city to rest for a while :).
– Whenever you come to the tour from 1st to 14th of March, we will assist after the appetizer to the Town Hall Square with some time in advance to feel the ground rumbling with the world’s best mascletás. An experience that for the first time is the less unforgettable…
– An exclusive menu in a mediterranean cuisine restaurant.
– We will move, after lunch, to Sciences Museum where the NinoT exhibition is. There, we will have explanations by our expert official guide in fallas art. Later, with our entry into the hand wil proceed to the individual voting where all popular votes will save a ninot or group of figures from the flames of fire among the largest number of ninots.
AdzucaTs noTe: always with prior notice before the 14th of February, is optional in this tour, to book a mascletà from a privileged balcony in Fallas from 1st to 19th of march at 14 h. in Town hall Square with a catering of tasting included by 30 € more / pers. (VAT incl.). Places subjects to availability.
Start of visit: 10:30 h. (starting point to agree with the representative of the group) / End of tour: 17:30 h. (arrival point).
Available dates: from February 4 to March 14; from Monday to Saturday.
What is included? Transportation by bus / mini bus. Lunch, tasting, NinoT exhibition´s ticket & feeling like fallero spirit (without burning any falla, watch out …) and official guide specialized in fallas art.
Visit rates: 30 € / pers. (iva incl.). Suggested for groups max. 30 pers. per service. Public transport included to to move to the Museum of Sciences.
37 € / pers.. (included taxes and travel insurance if we move by bus – max. 55 pers. –). The groups rates can be subject to changes if the min. number weren´t 45 pers.
42 € / pers.. (included taxes and travel insurance if we move by mini bus – min. 19 pers.)
Available languages: Castilian, English, German, Russian and Valencian.
L’ESTORETA VELLETA TOURS
· Els ninoTs of Fallas ·
· L´estoreTa velleTa personalized day ·
· Go to more themed Tours ·
TOURS FROM 16TH TO 19TH OF MARCH