NOUGAT THEMED VISIT. I love nougat but I have never seen as they make, like is labeled and all those things … It would be very curious to go to the birthplace of nougat, to Jijona, and learn about the international reputation it has and what has been its evolution.
One of the days star from Adzucats is to know expressly the nougat world through specialization of our company in such a product appreciated internationally. We will know a lot of details that make this delicacy not only sweet quintessential at Christmas time.
I also love to walk around the centers of Cocentaina and Alcoy. I would love to walk around through historic centers of Cocentaina & Alcoy, that others tell me things about the Moors and Christians, their origins and taste the cuisine of both locations …
We will also visit the towns of greater reference Comtat and l’Alcoià delving into their legendary customs, heritage and testing its rich cuisine dominated by the sector of almond and varied products of the mountain.
Destination: Jijona-Cocentaina-Alcoy (Alicante)
Some places to visit, below.
– Initiate the visit in Jijona, birthplace of nougat centuries where we see the most artisanal and industrial development of nougat.
– Visit to factory and shop Lopetes craft artisans. After city tour including Castle Torre Grossa and the Church of Sta. Maria or Old Church.
– Visit to nougat factory. Audiovisual, watch a short process in situ of preparation and tasting at the store.
– Lunch in a restaurant in Cocentaina. After lunch and a rest, we will visit the historical center where we will observe narrow streets and squares of medieval profile with all the Alicante flavor inside.
– Visit to Alcoy city. We will go to Alcoyano Museum Party (MAF) and have free time to shop several things.
– Snack to end the tour in Alcoy confectionery typical of the region.
Start of visit: 08 h. (starting point to agree with the representative of the group).
End of the tour: 20 h. (arrival point).
Available dates: Tuesday to Saunday preferably from 30 September to 20 December by the volume of seasonal produce nougat and throughout the year only if the appointed factory nougat Jijona visit is made.
What is included? Private mini bus – min. 20 pers. – / Bus – max. 55 pers. – Travel insurance an wanting to know things, tour guide and enjoy the rural and gastronomic resources of the municipalities during the day.
Visit rates: 48 € / pers. (taxes incl).